Sunday 26 October 2014

Book Haul (#94)

Hey,

I hope you have all been brilliant and I'm sorry for not having exciting posts apart from my reviews and WoW weekly posts. I am back at school and drowning in work. Hopefully I will rise above this and put together some exciting posts for you, but exams and revision have to be number 1. So please be patient with me and thank you for all of your support!
The Queen of Zombie HeartsWhisper the Dead (The Lovegrove Legacy, #2)
Thank you, Harlequin UK and Netgalley! I had to request this one immediately as I saw it. I mean, how could I not? I adored Alice in Zombieland and Through the Zombie Glass, so I know that this one will be an amazing ending to the trilogy. AND OH MY GOD. I LOVED IT! Watch out for my review very soon.
Whisper the Dead (The Lovegrove Legacy #2) by Alyxandra Harvey - Received -
Thank you, Bloomsbury Children's Books! I loved the first book and I am a good way into this and I've fallen in love with the characters all over again.
The Sleeper and the Spindle
The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman - Won -
Thank you to Bloomsbury and Goodreads! I was completely unaware that I won this book until it appeared in my postbox in a gorgeous gold package. This is a gorgeous illustrated book and I will be delving into it shortly.

(Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday/In My Mailbox in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :)

7 comments:

  1. Wooow!! Those books are looking great. Especially the first one, I really need to start reading this serie. It looks and sounds awesome.

    Have a nice sunday and good luck with school.
    my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Queen of Zombie Hearts looks interesting, but I haven't even read book 1 in the series.. :D

    Here is my book haul: http://reiseblogxd.blogspot.de/2014/10/bookhaul-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen of Zombie Hearts.... OH MY!!!!! Enjoy :)

    and do check mine too here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I'm really confused. How do you all create these links? It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Links in the comments? Don't worry I have no idea either!! ;)

      Delete
  5. Drowning in schoolwork and work in general sounds about right O_O I feel half insane. However, we have books to keep us sane... or even more insane than we already were? LOL :D I need to get a copy of The Queen of Zombie Hearts! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That haul looks amazing! So jealous of your The Sleeper and the Spindle copy, I wish I had one too! I'm still on the lookout if my local bookstore has it. Neil Gaiman is one of my fave authors ever. Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete