Wednesday 22 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (126)

Hey, 

This week I'm waiting for...
Vanishing Girls
Release Date: March 3, 2015
Dara and Nick used to be inseparable, but that was before the accident that left Dara's beautiful face scarred and the two sisters totally estranged. When Dara vanishes on her birthday, Nick thinks Dara is just playing around. But another girl, nine-year-old Madeline Snow, has vanished, too, and Nick becomes increasingly convinced that the two disappearances are linked. Now Nick has to find her sister, before it's too late.

This sounds like it's going to contain a lot of feels. And it's Lauren Oliver. So... I'm there.
thank you animated GIF
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. I have fallen a bit out of love with Oliver. I was disappointed in Panic. But I will pick this up because I have really loved her writing in the past. Great choice! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard others say this as well. Hope this one will be better

      Delete
  2. This cover is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete