It's the last few days of 2011 and I think it's time to list my top 10! In no particular order:
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
Like everyone else, I fell in love with this from the first page!
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
A beautiful book, with beautiful characters and a beautiful plot.
3. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
It's original. It's different. It has Demi-gods!
4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
This might have not be a book that was published
this year but it's definitely one of my favourites!
5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
One of the best books about angels....EVER.
6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
My favourite reincarnation book + The best cover!!!
7. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Amazingly thought out with surprising twists.
8. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
9. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Made me laugh. Made me cry. :')
10. Die for me by Amy Plum
Cute. Sweet romance and some good action!
2011 has been a good year but I'm sure 2012 will be so much better! :D Don't forget to suscribe/follow by GFC/follow on twitter!