Wednesday 29 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (127)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Black Moon Draw
Release Date: November 9, 2014
A reader gets sucked into the book she’s reading and is trapped, unless she convinces the hero of the story to send her home. Just her luck - the book is unfinished, and its sexy hero is far more alpha male than she’s prepared to handle. 

What Naia doesn’t know: the story – and its hero – have been expecting her for quite some time, even though she has no idea what she’s doing there. 


Naia must learn quickly how to navigate the dangerous, magical world of Black Moon Draw and find a way to woo the unlikely, uncooperative hero of the story, who holds the key to returning her home.

I love the idea of getting sucked into books... literally! This story sounds brilliant and I can't wait to get my hands on it. A fantasy/paranormal romance is always on my lists of wants.

Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the concept of this! Enjoy it when you get it! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one! To be honest, I've never heard of the author either O_O I do love the purple cover though :D I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. I will be waiting for this book too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it sounds a little similar to Inkheart but I hope it's better than that.

    ReplyDelete