Wednesday 29 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (88)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Of Breakable Things
Release Date: April, 2014
Alex Ash was born broken. Living with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome is like living on death row, but she is willing to fight for her fragile life as long as it includes the boy next door. Chase has always held the pieces of her together, but when he dies tragically, Alex’s unfavorable fate becomes a blessing in disguise. 
In a peculiar world where rooms can absorb emotions and secrets are buried six feet under, Alex discovers she is anything but frail. Even among limitless minds, envious spirits, and soulless banshees, the most difficult aspect of Alex’s afterlife is juggling between Chase and his reckless brother, neither of whom are willing to give up the girl they both love.

So much for resting in peace.

This book certainly intrigues me and the cover looks so damn creepy! I can't wait to see what the story is about.
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before. Interesting cover though. Oh and I love the gif choice.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds crazy! I like it!

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cover of this one! It's so creepy, but so awesome. The eye, the glass, it's just so well put-together! I don't know if I'll end up reading this one, but I hope you do, and I hope you love it, Sam! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete