Friday 3 January 2014

My review of The Reflections of Queen Snow White

The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith 
Release Date: October 2, 2013
Goodreads | Amazon UK | Amazon | The Book Depository

The Reflections of Queen Snow WhiteWe all wonder what happens after a fairy tale ends, don't we? We wonder what happens after their "Happily Ever After", after the prince finds the princess, after evil has been eradicated. We all wonder. 

The Reflections of Queen Snow White is an intriguing and insightful look on what happens after Prince Charming has rescued his princess. Many, many, many years after. I was pleasantly surprised at what this novel had to offer. Meredith's writing style is enthralling and very easily to get lost in. 

Prince Charming is dead and Snow White is left to grieve all that she has lost. She takes a trip to the tower that has been neglected ever since the evil Queen was rid of. There, she finds the magical mirror, who promises to help her find peace inside herself and takes her on a journey through her memories, forcing her to come to terms with the things that she may not want to admit.

I didn't know what to expect when I started reading but as pages went by I found myself unable to put the story down. I loved the complete idea of finding out what happened after the ending of a fairytale. And what Snow White has to experience... it's simply nothing like you've probably imagined.
image
The Reflections of Queen Snow White is an exquisite fantasy that you can immerse yourself in for a few hours. The romantic and thrilling twisted tale will leave you breathless and satisfied. I highly recommend that you give this book a go.
Rating
A review copy was provided by the author

2 comments:

  1. Love that too, the after the happily ever after, to see the couple and the story of the fairy tale continue:) They should do that kind of story more:)

    Lovely review:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review! I saw this book and was not sure if it would be good, but now after this review I feel I should at least try it out.

    ReplyDelete