Sunday 5 January 2014

Book Haul (#72)

Hey,

It feels like such a long time since I've done a Book Haul post! I haven't received, bought or borrowed anything recently so I'm sorry that I couldn't post anything... I know! Surprising since it's Christmas and I haven't bought any books... This is just crazy.

I have got some cool books to show you this week so HOOORAYY! They are awesome, too.

Before we carry on, I would just like to recommend an angel series that I have just discovered called The Rephaim by Paula Weston. It's really kickass. Shadows is the first book, and I finished the second book Haze yesterday and can I just say OHHH MYYYY!! It was incredible. I can't wait for the next book. A lot more amazing that the previous book.

This week I received:
The Reflections of Queen Snow WhiteA Million Little Snowflakes
The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith - Received -
Thank you David for the review copy. This is an intriguing and fun story of when happens after Snow White gets her prince. Read my review here!
A Million Little Snowflakes by Logan Byrne - Received -
Thank you, Netgalley and Logan! I'm just getting into this and I've already been shocked off my seat. This is about a boy who's become depressed and his parents, rather than helping him, turn him to church to rid him of his demons. I've not reached the romance... but I know it's there.;)

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday in the comments so I can check it out!

Have a great week and enjoy your books,
Sam :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you discovered Paula Weston! I loved both Shadows and Haze. I can't wait for the next book. :) The Reflections of Queen Snow White sounds pretty interesting. I don't think I've come across if before now, but I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I was unsure, but Haze just completed it for me <3 Can't wait either!! Hope we both love it

      Delete
  2. While not in love with the cover The Reflections of Queen Snow White sounds pretty awesome. A Million Little Snowflakes sounds sort of interesting. I'll be looking forwards to your review of it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of these two books but they do look interesting, especially A Million Little Snowflakes. Hope you enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the contemporary!! It's such a weird twist on the depression issue, and I'm glad there seems to be some romance in there:)

    Lovely haul:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are new to me. I am gonna have to head over to Goodreads and check them out!!

    ReplyDelete