Wednesday 1 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (84)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Release Date: February 4, 2014
Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew-about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam-was wrong.

I haven't read Unravel Me so I tried extremely hard not to look at the blurb for this! Shatter Me was kickass, but I've heard that the sequel is so much better. This cover is so gorgeous and probably even more exquisite in person.... 
I'm team Adam at the moment, but others have said that Unravel Me will change my mind? HOW??? WARNER SEEMS LIKE A PSYCHOPATH???? Anyway, will get reading ASAP.

Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

9 comments:

  1. Haven't begun this series but everyone's raving about the boys:))

    Your reviews of the other books rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG. Unravel Me will blow your mind! And this is my most anticipated book of the year :D
    I really hope you come over to Team Warner in Unravel Me haha.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe........... We'll see. Can't wait to see what Tahereh has in store though ^_^

      Delete
  3. I still haven't read the second book yet but like you, I'm also Team Adam. Everybody is loving Warner though and I'm scared I might love him too if I read the second book lol. Great choice!
    MY WOW:http://lovetoreadagoodbook.blogspot.com/2014/01/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOPWOOP! Good I'm not the only one! Haha I'm scared to check out the second book a lil' bit too. :D

      Delete
  4. LOL I love the commentary about Adam and Warner. Psychopath Warner... interesting. I have both Shatter Me and Unravel Me, but I have not read either. I think I'll wait for Ignite Me. See how the reviews look, and then read the series. Or not. I hope you love Ignite Me!

    Happy New Year!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely Team Adam. I was a little conflicted after Fracture Me (not that I was Team Warner, just that I wasn't sure I was still Team Adam) but I can't shake the feeling that Adam is best for Juliette. I just hope that it's going to end well, however it ends.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! Yes! Absolutely waiting on this one! And I ADORE the cover!

    ReplyDelete