Wednesday 8 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (85)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Chasing Stars (After Eden, #2)
Release Date: June 5, 2014
The boy Eden loves just saved her life. Now she must save his. To do so she must make a huge sacrifice. Eden can never see her friends or family again, as she travels a hundred years into the future. But the dangerous risk Ryan took to rescue Eden has been uncovered, and now Ryan faces an exile ...which will leave Eden separated from him - the one person she can't live without - and stuck in the future. She must fight to save both of them.

I read After Eden last year and really adored the sci-fi and romance elements in the book, which is why I shall be picking this up as soon as possible! The ending was so annoying, but I'm prepared for this sequel.
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

7 comments:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I like your style of writing. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled Achieving Much More Than You Currently Think Is Possible .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great gif. I haven't started this series yet but it sounds cool. I hope you enjoy it once it releases.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good, I am going to have to check out the first book. Great pick!

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't absolutely LOVE After Eden, honestly :\ I think I gave it three stars, which is good, but I wasn't all that impressed. I love science fiction - especially when it involves space and/or aliens and/or things like that. I *might* read this sequel. Maybe.

    I like the UK/non-USA cover better than the USA cover. This is like, the one time. LOL.

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I didn't know this was a series. I definitely need to add this to my tbr. I'm so impressed with Bloomsbury this year.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I haven't read After Eden but I will definitely look into checking it out now! Thanks for sharing!!

    Becca @Pivot Book Reviews
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I just got the first book the other day! I hope you like this one. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete