Wednesday 21 May 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (104)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Princess of Thorns
Release Date: December 9, 2014
Game of Thrones meets the Grimm's fairy tales in this twisted, fast-paced romantic fantasy-adventure about Sleeping Beauty's daughter, a warrior princess who must fight to reclaim her throne.

Though she looks like a mere mortal, Princess Aurora is a fairy blessed with enhanced strength, bravery, and mercy yet cursed to destroy the free will of any male who kisses her. Disguised as a boy, she enlists the help of the handsome but also cursed Prince Niklaas to fight legions of evil and free her brother from the ogre queen who stole Aurora's throne ten years ago.

Will Aurora triumph over evil and reach her brother before it's too late? Can Aurora and Niklaas break the curses that will otherwise forever keep them from finding their one true love?

Gah. I can't wait until December. This sounds so. Damn. Good. I love fairytale retellings and this one sounds so badass and unique. I can't wait to read it! December... is too far away.
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

3 comments:

  1. Not really a fan of the cover but the book itself sounds great. Can't wait to read it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I cannot wait to read this one as well! I love fairy tales, and I love fantasy, and oooo, Stacey Jay! I hope you and I both love this book, Sam! :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete