Sunday 18 May 2014

Book Haul (#83)

Hey,

I hope you've been reading plenty and enjoying all of your books. Sadly, I've read about one book these past few weeks; both because I'm lazy, and because I'm not in the mood. But I'm trying desperately to get out of this reading flunk.

This week I borrowed:
Altered (Altered, #1)If You Find Me
Altered (Altered #1) by Jennifer Rush - Borrowed
You don't understand how long I've waited to have this book in my hands! I'm dying to read this science-fiction/romance and GAH, I'm a few chapters in and I'm in love with the characters.
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch - Borrowed -
I've heard nothing but good things about this book and therefore my expectations for it are set quite high. 

Leave a link to your Book Haul/In My Mailbox/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday in the comments below.

Enjoy your books,
Sam :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that cover for If You Find Me. I think it is much better then the US one. I think I have a copy of Altered somewhere but haven't read it still. Good to hear it'll be worth the wait though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALTERED OMG OMG OMG OMG IT IS SOOOO GOOD! I love that book so much, it is easily one of my favorite YA books :D Erased was pretty good, not AS good as Altered (but what can come close to Altered, when it comes to that the books in that series!?). I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have an amazing week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete