Sunday 24 August 2014

Book Haul (#92)

Hey,

I hope you've all had a good week and read plenty of books! I'm finding myself now panicking about going back to school! I need to read two billion books and I've forgotten about homework until now. Stress, stress, stress. I did go and see the Inbetweeners 2 Movie yesterday and it was super funny. The foursome are simply brilliant.
ALSOOO! Weekly Teen Wolf update: SAY WHAT! The benefactor was NOT expected and I'm still in shock. Don't forget to watch it on SUNDAY before the MTV VMA's, it's not on Monday this week. ONE DAY EARLY SOUNDS GOOD TO ME I CAN'T WAIT GUYS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I do live in the UK and they don't show Teen Wolf so I'll have to stay up late and pray it comes on my trusty Watchseries website.

Anyway enough of me rambling on about things. This week I received and bought:


Thank you Hachette Children's Books! I'm really excited about this one. It's meant to be the most anticipated debut of the year... or something like that and the premise sounds AMAZINGG. I'll probably start reading it soon.
Animal Farm by George Orwell - Bought -
This is one of the books that I have to read for school. If anyone knows about the connections to the Russian war then please help me out. *Cries*

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday/In My Mailbox in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment