Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy 2013!

Hey!

Happy New Year, my fellow readers! I hope you enjoyed the books released in 2012 because I'm sure that this year, 2013, will also be another brilliant year for book releases. I'm anxiously waiting for many sequels and debut releases that look absolutely amazing, and I simply can't wait to get my hands on them. I can't show all of them due to the fact that most still don't have front covers, so I'll just mention them at the end.
Altered (Altered, #1)
Release Date: January 1, 2013
Loving that cover.
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
Release Date: January 8, 2013
This is the sequel to the much loved Under the Never Sky. The colours on the cover are just magnificent.
Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)
Release Date: January 8, 2013
I loved If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle, so I've got very high expectations for this one.
Everbound (Everneath, #2)
Release Date: January 22, 2013
The ending to Everneath was so annoying!
Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand
Release Date: January 22, 2013
The last book! AHHH! I've heard that it's not going to be published in the UK? WTF?!?! Sorry for my sudden anger outburst, but that is completely out of order. How can the publisher do this? How can they leave me with an uncompleted set of books. Grrrr. I need to know what happens to Clara and Christian and Tucker.

Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
Asunder (Incarnate #2) by Jodi Meadows
Release Date: January 29, 2013
That cover is gorgeous. I also loved Dossam in Incarnate!
Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)
Breaking Point (Article 5 #2) by Kristen Simmons
Release Date: February 2, 2013
Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)
Scarlett (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
Release Date: February 5, 2013
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
Release Date: February 12, 2013
This is third book in the Bloodlines series, which is one of my favourite series of all time! I'm just craving this book (and Adrian) big time. 
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally
Release Date: March 1, 2013
I loved Miranda Kenneally's Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker, so I can not freakin' wait to read this good stuff.
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
Release Date: March 19, 2013
All I want to say is: TEAM WILL 'TIL THE END!
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
Release Date: March 19, 2013
I love Tod Hudson. I hope Kaylee and Tod get a happy ending that they deserve.
The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)
The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott
Release Date: April 2, 2013
I've heard some REALLY good things about this book and I just... I just want it. It's some kind of soul-reaping romance (I'm guessing)  that I am craving.
This Is What Happy Looks Like
Release Date: April 2, 2013 
After reading Jennifer's The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, I fell in love with her writing and I am looking forward to seeing what she has in store for this book!
Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
Release Date: April 9, 2013
This is the fourth book in the Covenant series, and damn I just need it right now! I read the 3.5 novella, Elixir, that fits perfectly in between Deity, book 3, and this fourth book.
Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
Release Date: April 23, 2013
Unravelling was absolutely incredible. I want this book. Enough said.
The Elite (The Selection, #2)
The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
Release Date: April 23, 2012
The Selection was a unique novel that I was very intrigued by, and I really want to know what happens next in this book!!
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis
Release Date: May 2, 2013
Plot wise, this book sounds absolutely incredible! But cover wise? I am out-of-my-mind confused. The cover shown above is the UK cover and I am having a hard time figuring out what's going on. Below are the covers for the previous books published in the UK. They do not match. At all. 
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)A Million Suns
If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
If I Should Die (Revenants #3) by Amy Plum
Release Date: May 7, 2013
Ahh! The last book in the Revenants trilogy. I fell for the beautiful Paris setting and the gorgeous guys, I can't believe that it's ending... *Sniffles*
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
Release Date: May 28, 2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! The companion novel to Pushing the Limits, one of my favourite books of all time. That cover is so hot... I am definitely going to love this book.
Goddess
Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini
Release Date: June 6, 2013
I love Josephine Angelini. I fell hard for Starcrossed and Dreamless, due to Angelini's writing style and the amazing characters. I would kill to find out how the trilogy ends.
Shadows of Glass (Ashes Trilogy, #2)
Shadows of Glass (Ashes #2) by Kassy Tayler
Release Date: July 23, 2013


Other books that I am waiting for that do not yet have a cover:
Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
- Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

What books are you looking forward to this year? Let me know in the comments so I can check them out. I am always looking to expand my TBR list. (;

Enjoy your day,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Boundless either! Yes, it's true that the UK publishers don't want to publish it. Though Cynthia Hand said that we can still buy it, but it's going to be with the American cover. I actually prefer those covers better. Quite upset by the fact that it won't look like a complete collection though. Sad face.

    AHH! I NEED The Indigo Spell, Apollyon and Goddess! I think you know why.

    It was really interesting reading this by the way.
    The Teen Reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to The Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. Love getting to read a book for the other main characters perspective!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really good list. I want to get Ashes #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already pre-ordered my copy of Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I CAN'T WAIT!! :D

    ReplyDelete