Wednesday 4 January 2012

GASP! City of Lost Souls!

Hey,

Wow, I am just......so excited! Have you seen the cover for City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare? The 5th book in the Mortal Instruments series?

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
I've heard a lot of stuff about wanting Magnus on the cover, but to be honest, this is beautiful. I couldn't have WISHED for a better one!

Comment below telling me what you think about the cover, and who should be on the cover of City of Heavenly Fire (The final book in the Mortal Instruments series).

Check back soon,
Sam :D

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this one yet, because I got tired of the horrible, frustrating cliffhangery endings. I cannot wait for March 2014 when the final book hits stands so I can have a serious marathon with this awesome series!

    ReplyDelete