Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Top Ten of 2011

Hey,

It's the last few days of 2011 and I think it's time to list my top 10! In no particular order:

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
Like everyone else, I fell in love with this from the first page!
Divergent (Divergent, #1)












2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
A beautiful book, with beautiful characters and a beautiful plot.
 Delirium (Delirium, #1)

3. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
It's original. It's different. It has Demi-gods!
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)    
                                   
4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
This might have not be a book that was published
this year but it's definitely one of my favourites!
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)

5. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
One of the best books about angels....EVER.
Unearthly (Unearthly #1)

6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
My favourite reincarnation book + The best cover!!!
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)

7. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Amazingly thought out with surprising twists.
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)

8. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Speechless.
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

9. The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
Made me laugh. Made me cry. :')
The Vincent Boys

10. Die for me by Amy Plum
Cute. Sweet romance and some good action!
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)

2011 has been a good year but I'm sure 2012 will be so much better! :D Don't forget to suscribe/follow by GFC/follow on twitter!
Sam :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Iron King too!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit a few of mine on your list! Divergent, Unearthly, Incarnate and Die For Me. And they are all still favorites today! Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete