Wednesday 2 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (32)


Hey,

This week I'm waiting for....
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
Release Date: May 28, 2013
"I dare you..." 

If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does.... 

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him. 

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....

I WANT THIS BOOK SO MUCH! If you have NOT read Pushing the Limits then... GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW. RRRIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOW! It's absolutely brilliant. 

And now... A SEQUEL! I can barely contain my excitement....
image
image

Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments and I'll check it out!

Have a great week,

Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. YES! I want this one so badly! Pushing the Limits was my favorite novel last year! I have high hopes for this one!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added Pushing the Limits on my TBR. It looks really good. My WoW: http://thereadingobsession.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-8-rules.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. No WoW post this week.

    This is the first time I've seen this cover. Pushing the limits seems to be a favorite for many people but I haven't read it yet. I really should...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just got Pushing The Limits for Christmas. I can't wait to read it! And knowing that there's a sequel for it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete