Sunday 20 January 2013

Book Haul (#30)

Hey,

It has been a crazy week in the UK. There was a heavy snowfall on Friday and we were all sent home early (YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!).
image
I came home and found a load of parcels in front of my door. Seriously, how could the day have been any better?!

So, here are the books that I've borrowed/received this week:
The Perks of Being a WallflowerAs You Were (Project Five Fifteen #2)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - Borrowed -
I borrowed this book from my friend because I wanted to read it before I bought the movie. I finished it earlier this week and I thought it was strange but unique. I can't wait to watch the film!!
As You Were (Project Five Fifteen #2) by Samantha Summers - Received -
Thank you, Sam! This is the sequel to First Light, which is a romance/thriller. I finished it a few days ago and I am craving the next book!
A Witch in Love (Winter Trilogy, #2)A Witch Alone (Winter Trilogy, #3)
A Witch in Love (Winter #2) by Ruth Warburton - Received -
Thank you, Hachette Children's Books! I read the first book, A Witch in Winter, earlier last year and I never had the time to get this book when it was released in July. But I finished it a few days ago and thought it was really good.
A Witch Alone (Winter #3) by Ruth Warburton - Received -
Thank you, Hachette Children's Books! I'm currently reading this book and I'm enjoying it so far.
Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3)Hooked
Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter - Received -
Thank you, Hachette Children's Books! This is the last book in the Heist Society trilogy and I'm looking forward to seeing how Kate and Hale end up.
Hooked by Liz Fichera - Received -
Thank you, HarlequinTeen! I thought that it sounded pretty good so I requested it on Netgalley. I'll be starting it soon.
Tempest (Tempest #1)Vortex (Tempest, #2)
Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross - Won -
Thank you, My Kinda Book! I read this book last year at some point, I'm happy that I now own a copy.
Vortex (Tempest #2) by Julie Cross - Won -
Thank you, My Kinda Book! Last week I received a copy of Vortex and I thought that they were sending me the books separately... I am confused. Oh well, I'm excited to start it anyway!
Legacy (Night School, #2)
Legacy (Night School #2) by C. J. Daugherty - Received -
I still need to read the first book, Night School, before I can start this one. I think it's some kind of mysterious killing in a boarding school? Sounds pretty cool.

That's my haul for this week. Leave a like to your book haul/Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox post in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam :D

Recent Posts:

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sam! Great haul! I hope you enjoy Tempest! <3 Enjoyed it. And Vortex! Eeep! Hooked sounds amazing as well. Happy reading!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I hope you enjoy all the books you've got :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week!! I <3 the Tempest!! Happy Reading!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I really enjoyed Hooked! I hope you do too!
    Great stack this week, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book haul is great. I have A Witch in Winter and A Witch in Love but still need to read them and Night School too.
    I love it when I get back home and find all the packs filled with books all at once. It's like christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic haul, I really need to read the Night School books, I have heard a lot of good thigns about them.

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went home from work early on Friday, and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening curled up with some books - it was excellent! Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read The Perks of Being a Wallflower but I need to because I've heard so many good things about it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete