Wednesday 30 January 2013

Waiting on Wedneday (36)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...

Dear Cassie
Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein 
Release Date:
March 5, 2013
What if the last place you should fall in love is the first place that you do?

You’d think getting sent to Turning Pines Wilderness Camp for a month-long rehabilitation “retreat” and being forced to re-live it in this journal would be the worst thing that’s ever happened to me.

You’d be wrong.

There’s the reason I was sent to Turning Pines in the first place: I got arrested. On prom night. With my two best friends, who I haven’t talked to since and probably never will again. And then there’s the real reason I was sent here. The thing I can’t talk about with the guy I can’t even think about.

What if the moment you’ve closed yourself off is the moment you start to break open?

But there’s this guy here. Ben. And the more I swear he won’t—he can’t—the deeper under my skin he’s getting. After the thing that happened, I promised I’d never fall for another boy’s lies.

And yet I can’t help but wonder…what if?



I adore YA contemporary romance so this one sounds like something I would devour. And the cover is ADORABLE!! Don't you think?
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a great week,
Sam :D

10 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love the cover! It has and interesting plot. Will add this in my list. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday
    Karina @ Couchpotatoreader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed the typo error below the pic. It's "Dead" instead of Dear. :)

      Delete
  2. I've read this and my review will be up on the 7th. It's pretty good and definitely worthy of picking up.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Pretty Amy and unfortunately it wasn't for me, so I'll probably pass on this one. I hope you like it, though!

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! The cover is awesome! Here's my WoW
    http://thereadingobsession.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-towering.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this seems like a great book! I love the characters voice already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a good book and the cover is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to reading this one, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh never heard of this one before, sounds amazing! I am waiting on Just Breathe by Kendall Grey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover, and it sounds like a great book!

    ReplyDelete