Wednesday 16 January 2013

Waiting of Wednesday (34)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Taken (Taken, #1)
Release Date: April 16, 2013
There are no men in Claysoot. There are boys—but every one of them vanishes at midnight on his eighteenth birthday. The ground shakes, the wind howls, a blinding light descends...and he’s gone.

They call it the Heist.

Gray Weathersby’s eighteenth birthday is mere months away, and he’s prepared to meet his fate–until he finds a strange note from his mother and starts to question everything he’s been raised to accept: the Council leaders and their obvious secrets. The Heist itself. And what lies beyond the Wall that surrounds Claysoot–a structure that no one can cross and survive. 

Climbing the Wall is suicide, but what comes after the Heist could be worse. Should he sit back and wait to be taken–or risk everything on the hope of the other side?

AHH! Just look at that gorgeous cover! I can not WAIT to read this. It sounds incredible. I'm SO jealous of the bloggers with ARCs of Taken. 
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments and I'll check it out.

Have a great week,
Sam :D

9 comments:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS OF THOSE LUCKY BLOGGERS WELL!!! It's bad to be jealous, but when it's this book... *sigh*

    Looks like we'll be reading it together, April 16th! It seems so far away lol

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this currently and its pretty good up so far. I believe I've seen this up on either Edelweiss or Netgalley but don't know if it is still available, might be worth a looksie though.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this from Edelweiss, but I'm waiting until closer to release date to read it. It's from a guy's perspective, so that should be interesting.

    Jenn
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have this one on my to-read list and I can't wait for the book to come out. I love the sound of it and I'm really excited. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh this book, want want want! April? I have to wait until April? gahhhhhhhhhh!

    Those lucky people with ARCs *sigh*

    Fabulous pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the book everywhere and I,too, can't wait to read it!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday
    Karina @ Couchpotatoreader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your review of this!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the premise of the book! I'll be reading this one, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard some not so great things about this one lately, and it is disappointing. I have looked forward to it for a while. I think I will still try it for myself, but try to lower my expectations.

    ReplyDelete