Sunday 27 January 2013

Book Haul (#31)

Hey,

It's been a pretty good week in books and school hasn't been too bad. Since it snowed pretty heavy last weekend in the UK, schools across the country either closed or started a bit later. My school decided to start a bit later, which was great because I got an awesome lie-in.

Here are the books that I've received/borrowed this week:
Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman - Received -
Thank you, Random House! I AM SO EXCITED! I adore Gayle Forman and I'm sure this will be just as amazing as her previous books, If I Stay and Where She Went.
Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Received -
Thank you, Spencer Hill Press! I feel so privileged that I've already read this. Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of my favourite authors and this book did not disappoint. 
Everbound (Everneath, #2)Reached (Matched, #3)
Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton - Received -
Thank you, Simon & Schuster! Everneath was an awesome read with a pretty annoying cliffhanger. I will be starting this one as soon as possible.
Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie - Borrowed -
I've waited over a year for this to be released. I'm anxious to start it!
Dearly Departed (Gone With the Respiration #1)Cloaked
Dearly Departed (Gone With the Respiration #1) by Lia Habel - Borrowed -
This book sounds interesting. I haven't read a zombie book in a while...
Cloaked by Alex Flinn - Borrowed -

I'm kind of confused, is this the companion novel to Beastly
Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)Night School (Night School, #1)
Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings #2) by Jackson Pearce - Borrowed -
Sister's Red was very enjoyable and a great retelling. I'm hoping that this one is even better!
Night School (Night School #1) by C. J. Daughtery - Borrowed -
I received the sequel for review but I remembered that I haven't actually read the first book so... here it is! I think it's a murder-at-boarding-school type of thing.

Leave a link to your book haul/stacking the shelves/letterbox love/in my mailbox in the comments below so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam :D

18 comments:

  1. Lots of good book! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERBOUND! Awesome :D Sweetly is very good. I love Pearce's take on the fairytales. And I'm also looking forward to read Cloacked; I believe this is a stand-alone. Beastly & Bewitching are a series :) Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Murder-at-boarding-school" sounds exactly like the kind of thing I would enjoy... hope it's a good one! And I hope you enjoy Just One Day, I've heard such amazing things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so many pretty books! Can I please have them all?! :D Really hope you're going to enjoy them. Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got such pretty books this week! I've been wanting to read Sweetly forever! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just One Day is SO good! I cannot wait to get the second book! And I am anxiously awaiting for my copy of Everbound to arrive, so excited for this one!
    Great stack this week, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen that cover for Dearly,Departed it's interesting.....

    Nightschool is a book I really want to read. It looks so good.

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Lia Habel. You reminded me of how I covet the first book of this series so so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo, Everbound! I really enjoyed Everneath, so I'm looking forward to reading it! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haul and appolonyon in advance so lucky^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice books you have! Dearly departed's cover looks cool, but I'm not into zombies, but the COVER + story= makes me want to read it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm seriously jonesing to read Apollyon like right now! Great haul! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy reading! I recently started on Just One Day as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sooo jealous! I'm dying to read Apollyon! Can't wait for the release! Nice haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the books! Can't wait for your review of Sweetly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always get so jealous over you book bloggers book hauls! :D in a good way though... I'll count myself lucky if I can buy a book or two every month! Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great haul! dearly departed is one of my favorite reads. enjoy

    ReplyDelete