Tuesday 22 January 2013

Requiem Teaser

Hey,

I haven't posted a teaser in a while and I thought it'd be nice to finally post something. I was scanning through my shelves and saw... REQUIEM by Lauren Oliver and thought: Yes, readers will love abitta this!

If you have no clue who or what I'm talking about then PLEASE just go to Google and search for Delirium by Lauren Oliver because it is a book that should not be missed. At all. Delirium is followed by Pandemonium, and finally Requiem
Delirium (Delirium, #1)Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)Requiem (Delirium, #3)
US Covers
DeliriumPandemonium (Delirium, #2)Requiem (Delirium, #3)
UK Covers
Please do not read the teaser below if you have not read the books, this is because the teaser does include spoilers for the first two books and I would hate to ruin them for all of you out there.

This is your last chance. Turn away now. Close your eyes and go. Quick. Don't be tempted to look. Go to a book shop and buy Delirium and Pandemonium. Read them. Then come back.

Teaser:
"About two dozens of us came north from New York City: Raven, Tack, Julian and me, and also Dani, Gordo, and Pike, plus fifteen others or so others who are largely content to stay quiet and follow directions.
And Alex. But not my Alex: a stranger who never smiles, doesn't smile, and barely speaks."
Page 2, Requiem UK Proof Copy

Awesome, right? I might post another teaser depending on whether you guys want one or not.

Requiem is out in the US in late February and in the UK in late March. My review is to come some time in February so keep an eye out!

Best,
Sam :D

5 comments:

  1. ALEX! Yaaaaaaaaaaay! :D Thank you for the teaser! I, for one, would love another one, if you feel so inclined. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one, but I'm so scared to read it!!! I'm going to have to suck it up!

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so exited for this book to come out and figure out what will happen! I love this trilogy! Thanks for the teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for teaser! I can't wait for this book to come out; I am Team Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series yet, but it makes me curious. I am still undecided about whether or not to read it. I tend to look at every tidbit I can find about it, hoping something will help me make up my mind. So thank you for the teaser quote. Decision: Undecided.... Sigh

    ReplyDelete