Sunday 13 January 2013

Book Haul (#29)

Hey,

Who else is relieved that it's the weekend? The first week back to school/work/college/whatever is always the hardest, isn't it? During the week when I was at school, I felt a little bit like this:
image

image
Hopefully next week will be a bit better for all of us! Anyways, here are the books that I won/received this week:
Vortex (Tempest, #2)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
Vortex (Tempest #2) by Julie Cross - Won -
Thank you, My Kinda Book! I won this book off their website. 
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry - Received -
Thank you so much Mira Ink/Harlequin UK! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Thank you for accepting my request on Netgalley because I have been dying to read this. Well, actually I finished this on Friday night and I need to tell you guys... IT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!! I love Katie McGarry, she is a genius.

That's my haul for this week! Leave a link to your book haul in the comments and I'll check it out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Sam :D

7 comments:

  1. High five on Dare You To - I've got that one too and I'm SO looking forward to reading it! Glad to hear it was so good :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Pushing the Limits. Shew, I start college back this week, so not looking forward to that.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I want Dare to You SO BADLY! Especially in PHYSICAL copy! Awesome book haul! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i know EXACTLY how you feel! I practically died this week! I had 2 exams on my first day back and at least one everyday for the rest of the week:L

    I still need to read pushing the limits!! They sound really good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, Dare You To!!! Can't wait!!!
    Enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam! AHH! YOU HAVE DARE YOU TO!
    LUCKY!!!

    http://mybookishthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/book-haul-4.html

    The Teen Reader
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I got Dare You To as well -- can't wait to read it sooN!!

    http://booksconsidered.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete