Wednesday 16 January 2013

Boundless Trailer

Hey,

A few days ago, Harper Teen released the trailer for Boundless, the third book in the Unearthly series! If you haven't heard of the series and enjoy a well-written paranormal romance then you really need to check it out because it's simply amazing.
image
I keep calling it a series, but in actual fact, it is only a trilogy. *Sniffles* I wish there were going to be more that three, plus one novella, but I guess all good things have to end. The trilogy consists of: Unearthly, Hallowed, Boundless and Radiant, which is a novella that slots in between Hallowed and Boundless. 

Here are the different covers for the books from the US, UK and Australia.
US Covers:
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
Radiant (Unearthly, #2.5)
Australia Covers:
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
UK Covers:
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
You've probably noticed that there are only two covers in the UK. This is because Egmont have decided not to publish Boundless in the UK. When I found out I was extremely annoyed... actually I'm still annoyed! They can't just publish two and not the last one! 
image
image
image
*And breathe* Okay, that's enough rambling! Check out the trailer for Boundless below. :D
I can not wait to get Boundless (from somewhere) because it actually looks and sounds like the best one yet! I'm calling to all you angel fans out there to read this book when you get the chance because you will absolutely fall in love with the characters, the plot, the writing, basically everything.

Also, I'm really looking forward to seeing who Clara will end up with. Tucker or Christian... They are two great guys, though my heart is with Christian a little more. If you've read the books then please tell me in the comments who you're rooting for! 

Boundless will be available on January 22, 2013.

Enjoy your day,
Sam :D

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Australia covers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The US and the UK covers are beautiful, but the Australian covers are 3 of my absolute favorite covers of all time. They are amazing, and I will buy them even if it is crazy expensive because I want them on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot that I had previously commented, but it is totally worth saying this again: " The Australian covers blow me away! They are my favorite covers, ever. I want them, I will have them, someday!" And to add something new, usually the US covers are the ones I like best, but with this series, I must say they UK is better, too. I would love to have those pretty covers on my shelf as welL!

    ReplyDelete