Sunday 8 March 2015

Book Haul (#99)

Hey,

I hope you guys have all been well and I'm sorry for being so absent in the book blogging world. I haven't read a book in weeks and this I can only blame on myself... and well school! But I've got some amazing books to show you!

These past few weeks I've received:
Looking for AlaskaThe Originals: The Rise
Looking For Alaska by John Green - Received
Thank you Harper Collins! I was so surprised to receive this and I'm very thankful. The cover is gorgeous.
The Originals: The Rise - Received -
KLAUSKLAUSKLAUS!!!!!!!! Thank you Hachette Children's Books! I am completely in love with The Originals and I can't wait to get stuck into this.

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/In My Mailbox/Showcase Sunday in the comments below so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam

2 comments:

  1. Sweet :D Hope you like them! I liked Looking For Alaska, not as much as I loved Paper Towns but it is really good! I want to read The Originals :)
    Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, #99! Almost to 100! I haven't read either of the books you featured, but I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Sam!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete