Wednesday 27 November 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (79)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
After the End (After the End, #1)
Release Date: May 6, 2014
World War III has left the world ravaged by nuclear radiation. A lucky few escaped to the Alaskan wilderness. They’ve survived for the last thirty years by living off the land, being one with nature, and hiding from whoever else might still be out there.

At least, this is what Juneau has been told her entire life.

When Juneau returns from a hunting trip to discover that everyone in her clan has vanished, she sets off to find them. Leaving the boundaries of their land for the very first time, she learns something horrifying: There never was a war. Cities were never destroyed. The world is intact. Everything was a lie.

Now Juneau is adrift in a modern-day world she never knew existed. But while she’s trying to find a way to rescue her friends and family, someone else is looking for her. Someone who knows the extraordinary truth about the secrets of her past.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! This sounds so... confusing but SO AMAZING! It's just wow. 
Hopefully they'll be some romance, cause I love a lil' bit of that. ;) Nevertheless, anything Plum writes is fine with me! Her Revenants series was fabulousssss and totally unique! (Die For Me, Until I Die, If I Should Die)

Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. Haha this does sound confusing, but so good! I'm really excited for it too :D
    Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS ONE AS WELL! I also love Amy's Revenant series, and I cannot wait to read this new book. And the COVER, OMG! The book sound twisted and complex, and I definitely want to figure things out. I hope you and I both read and enjoy this one, Sam! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Amy Plum series? Heck yes, I am Waiting on this book. I can't wait for it. I loved the Die for Me series in a big way. No doubt I will love this series too. And I am a huge fan of the cover.

    ReplyDelete