Saturday 16 February 2013

Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris (And Others)

Hey,

I wanted to show you all the UK for Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris, the sequel to Unravelling. It is really amazing and if you want to read my review then you can check it out HERE!
Unbreakable (Unravelling, #2)
Release Date: June 6, 2013
Four months after Ben disappeared through the portal to his home universe, Janelle believes she’ll never see him again. Her world is still devastated, but civilisation is slowly rebuilding, and life is finally starting to resume some kind of normality. Until Interverse agent Taylor Barclay shows up. He’s got a problem, and he needs Janelle’s help. Somebody from an alternate universe is running a human trafficking ring – kidnapping people and selling them on different Earths. And Ben, with his unique abilities, is the prime suspect. To make things worse, Janelle learns that someone she cares about – someone from her own world – has become one of the missing.


Now Janelle has five days to track down the real culprit. Five days to locate the missing people before they’re lost forever. Five days to reunite with the boy who stole her heart. Can she uncover the truth before everyone she cares about is killed?

Sigh <3 It's Ben on the cover this time!! WOOO! Though this is the UK cover and I thought: why not compare the US and the UK covers?
US Covers:
Unraveling (Unraveling, #1)Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
UK Covers:
Unravelling (Unravelling, #1)Unbreakable (Unravelling, #2)
I think they are both good in their own ways. The US covers look more action-like, while the UK covers look a bit more mysterious. Nevertheless, both sets are appealing and look great on shelves so no complaining from me! I'm really hyped to see the last cover now!!

I know that not all people like to check out the foreign covers of a book, but I thought that it'd be pretty cool to show you anyways. (;

While we're all here and speaking of covers, here are some absolutely stunning covers that I found from scrolling through Goodreads.
Thornhill (Hemlock, #2)The Chaos of Stars
Deception (Defiance, #2)Eternity (The Fury Trilogy #3)
Deception (Defiance #2) by C. J. Redwine - August 27, 2013
Eternity (The Furies #3) by Elizabeth Miles - September 3, 2013

Have you seen any new covers? Leave the name of the book in the comments!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

2 comments:

  1. For me, the UK cover of Unbreakable wins, hands down. :D It's just amazing.

    I saw the covers for The Chaos of Stars and Deception, and I love them! I've also seen the new cover for Not a Drop to Drink, and it really is gorgeous; it's not your typical YA cover either. Thanks for sharing, Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The US cover is more beautiful! I've been wanting to read Unraveling and Unbreakable now but its never available in my local bookshop *sigh*

    ReplyDelete