Sunday 14 April 2013

Book Haul (#41)

Hey!

All I have to say is: Back to school tomorrow. :(

AND....

THE TRAILER FOR ROMEO AND JULIET HAS BEEN RELEASED!! Check it out below:

Sigh, I love it so much. What do you think of it? So much love for Douglas Booth, I must say.

Anyway, this week I received:
After Eden (After Eden, #1)
Thank you, Bloomsbury Publishing! I finished the book on the day I received. I just couldn't help myself! I read the blurb and was like: WOWOOWOW! And then I decided to read a few chapters... and got hooked. I loved every moment! A really, really good sci-fi.

Leave a link to your book haul/stacking the shelves/letterbox love/in my mailbox in the comments below so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmm... set in Elizabethan times instead of 1303 like Shakespeare set it. OK. Romeo looks a heck of a lot like the Romeo from the 1968 Zefferelli version. Looks TONS better than that DiCaprio mess from a few years back, but..... where's Mercutio? I couldn't see anything about him. And they've adapted nearly every freakin' line used in the trailer. Why? Seriously, are they trying to say they can do better than Shakespeare????!!! Bleah.
    Still, of course I'll see it if I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Douglas Booth *swoons* – was he in Great Expectations? :D After Eden looks brilliant by the way, my haul was: http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/showcase-sunday-1.html :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always awesome when a book is so good you finish it in a day! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete