Wednesday 12 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (16)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for.....
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: October 23, 2012
Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?

SCREAMS! I need this book ASAP because the ending to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer KILLED ME! The cover is awesome and I can't wait to have it on my shelf and in my arms. ;) If your desperate to read this book then head over to Michelle Hodkin's blog for some teasers!! Here is a link. 

Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments and I will check it out!

Have a great week,
Sam :D

3 comments:

  1. I still have not started this series but I need to to. Here is my Wednesday http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-32-and-www-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I can't wait for this one too. It's getting some great reviews on Goodreads. I hope it'll live up to the wait and my expectations! :-)

    Here's my WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely can't wait to get my paws on this one. Looking forward to finding out what happens next, :)

    ReplyDelete