Wednesday 28 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (27)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
When You Were Here
Release Date: June, 2013
When You Were HereLost in Translation meets Where She Went, is about an American teenager who travels from California to Tokyo to uncover the secrets surrounding the death of his mother, all while trying to both hold onto and let go of the girl he’s been in love with his whole life.

I love the sound of this book! It looks like an awesome contemporary told from a boy's point of view. I love boy POVs because their aren't many of them in the contemporary genre at the moment. OMG! I've already gone all emotional and desperate for this book! Look at that tag line: How to live, how to die, and how to live with your whole heart.
image
Ah, I already know that I'm going to love this guy. :)

So, guys! Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments and I'll check it out!

Have a great week,
Sam :D

7 comments:

  1. Interesting book, I haven't heard of it before. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look interesting. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look interesting, i must check this book on Book Depository. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds sweet, but maybe a tearfest? I don't do well with tears!!!


    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice video lol! ;) This isn't the book for more but ill be interesting to get your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That GIF explains my emotions perfectly. I'm so excited for this one... and i agree with you. I KNOW I'm going to love this guy.

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the sound of this giveaway! Seriously. I love that it is from a guy's POV. I love the cover. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete