Sunday 18 November 2012

Book Haul (#22)

Hey,

Here are the books that I've received/bought/borrowed this week:
Deity (Covenant, #3)The Declaration (The Declaration, #1)
Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Bought -
I absolutely LOVE this series! I finished it the day it arrived and it was soooo good. Can not wait for Apollyon. If you like Greek mythology then check this series out.
The Declaration (The Declaration #1) by Gemma Malley - Received -
Thank you, Bloomsbury Publishing! I've heard good things about this series and I'm looking forward to starting it.
The Resistance (The Declaration, #2)The Legacy (The Declaration, #3)
The Resistance (The Declaration #2) by Gemma Malley - Received -
Thank you, Bloomsbury Publishing! The sequel to The Declaration.
The Legacy (The Declaration #3) by Gemma Malley - Received -
Thank you, Bloomsbury Publishing! The last book in the trilogy. The covers for these books are amazing!
Fury (Mercy, #4)Legend (Legend, #1)
Fury (Mercy #4) by Rebecca Lim - Borrowed -
I've been waiting for this book for a long time! Can't wait to find out how the series ends.
Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu - Borrowed -
I've heard INCREDIBLE things about this book so I thought it was time to pick it up.
Pure (Pure #1)Crave (The Clann, #1)
Pure (Pure #1) by Julianna Baggott - Borrowed -
This book has had a lot of attention and I want to see why everyone loves it.
Crave (The Clann #1) by Melissa Darnell - Borrowed -
I think the sequel came out in September? Anyways, this trilogy is about witches and I love them... so let's see how it goes.

What did you get this week? Leave a link to you book haul in the comments and I'll check it out.

Enjoy your books,

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Deity!!! Such a great series, I still need to read this one too, can't wait to!
    Enjoy all of your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Legend for a long time! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about The Declaration. My friend read the first two book last year and she enjoyed them very much. I like the new covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read the covenant series! I think I'll wait to read it until I can buy it in e-book format because it looks like the author has a lot of books.

    I've seen some people who were pretty lukewarm about Legend but from what I've seen those same people really liked Prodigy so that's always a good sign. So rare for a sequel to be evem better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Legend is amazing; I hope you love it as much as I did! I can't wait to see your review on Deity. I can't wait to get my hands on that book! And I will definitely be checking out Gemma Malley's series. Good haul!

    ReplyDelete