Wednesday 21 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (26)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...

Things I Can't Forget (Catching Jordan, #3)
Release Date: March 1, 2013
Companion to Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker. 

Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school—although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different…

This summer she’s a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He’s the first guy she ever kissed, and he’s gone from a geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt…with her.

Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn’t that easy…



I can not freakin' wait to read this book! I loved Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker so I'm pretty excited for this one. In each book I think the old characters appear as well?  Which is great because I adore the characters from the previous two book and would love to see them again. 
Catching Jordan (Catching Jordan, #1)Stealing Parker (Catching Jordan, #2)Things I Can't Forget (Catching Jordan, #3)
Anyways, I'm very hyped up for this book and... I NEED IT NOW!
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments and I'll check it out.

Have a great week,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the first book Catching Jordaanv but everybody's been raveing about these books! I can't wait to check them out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam :). I've been hearing quite a lot about these books, so I've decided to read them soon. I love your blog, by the way. :)
    Here's my Wow, but I've only just started blogging... Like two weeks ago. Lol. http://mybookishthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading Catching Jordan, Miranda Kenneally cemented herself as one of my favorite authors. I am totally with you. Can't wait for this book! And a bonus; I love all of the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reaaaaaaally want to read this one! I love companion series so much, like Stephanie Perkins books. I love the chance to see your favourite characters again in the same universe. Sarah Dessen does this well too, though her books aren't technically companions.

    ReplyDelete