Wednesday 14 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (25)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)
Release Date: January 8, 2013
A breathtaking journey toward self-discovery and true love, from the author of If I Stay
When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines.

I am so excited about this book! I absolutely LOVED Gayle Forman's If I Stay and Where She Went.
If I Stay (If I Stay #1)Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)
Seriously guys, if you have not read the two books above then... I have nothing to say to you. If I Stay and Where She Went are two incredible books and I can't even imagine what Just One Day has in store. For now, I am just happy that another Gayle Forman book is being published!
image
Leave a link to your WoW post and I'll check it out!

Have a great week,
Sam :D

10 comments:

  1. We have the same WOWs for this week! LOL
    I absolutely loved If I Stay and Where She Went! We have same reasons why I can't wait to read Just One Day. :)
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    Karina @ Couchpotatoreader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of her books yet. They look really sweet though! Guess I'm behind? ;) Nice pick!
    Stop by MY WOW?
    XOXO, Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't kill me! I haven't read any of those books yet, but they're on my TBR pile, so I'll get to them soon enough!
    'Just One Day' sounds pretty heartwarming and sweet, I'll add it to my TBR shelf.

    Check out my WOW

    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read If I Stay a while ago and I thought I liked it but didn't love it. Somewhere deeep inside I knew I was crazy so I re-read it recently and I don't know what I was thinking because it's amazing and I was crying my eyes out the entire time. So, needless to say, I will be buying Where She Went soon and I can't wait for Just One Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOK. Like I'm seeing all of these people receiving ARCS and I'm so jealous! I can't wait!

    And yeah... If I Stay and Where She Went are amazing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is such a tease. Want. Now!

    Great pick :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the excerpt and now I want it so badly!!! As soon I read though, I'm just going to want to devour the sequel as well *le sigh* problems...problems
    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes me sad that you have nothing to say to me. :( But I get it. I have nothing to say to myself either. Bad Jaime! Both of the above books have been on my TBR for a while now, so I will read them. (Talk to me a little bit now? Just maybe one word until such a time that I have read above named books?) And the new book sounds good, but it does concern me that there was such a huge spark in ONE day. I will move past it. That cover is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this series yet. This book sounds sweet and interesting. I must checking out this series. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wait is almost over. Can't wait to read this book. I'll probably pre-order it next month.

    ReplyDelete