Wednesday 7 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (24)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...

Lullaby (Watersong, #2)
Release Date: November 27, 2012
Harper only wanted a safe, normal life. But when her younger sister Gemma runs off with a dangerous clique of beautiful girls, Penn, Thea, and Lexi, everything changes. Vowing to get her sister back no matter what the cost, Harper must face dangers unlike any she's ever experienced. Fortunately, she has Daniel by her side, a gorgeous guy who's devoted to helping her find her sister—and who's immune to the girls' dark powers. 

While Harper searches for her sister, Gemma struggles to adjust to her new life. Gemma's powers are growing by the day, and the longer she lives with her new "sisters," the harder it is to resist entering their magical world. It's a realm both dark and beautiful, and where she's plagued by strange hungers and unspeakable needs. Just as she's drifting far away from her old life, Harper and Daniel find her...but no one can deny how much she's changed. All she wants is to return to her family and the mortal world, but how can she do that when she's become something else entirely—and will they still love her once they learn the truth?

This is the second book in the Watersong series by Amanda Hocking. Don't you just love the cover? I must admit, I didn't enjoy Wake as much as I thought I would but I still liked it and I'm looking forward to seeing how the story goes.

Not long ago, the cover for the 3rd book was released, you wanna see it?
Tidal
It looks amazing doesn't it?! I think this is my favourite out of the 3:
Wake (Watersong, #1)Lullaby (Watersong, #2)Tidal
Do you have a favourite out of the ones above? Anyways, leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below and I'll check it out.

Have a great week,
Sam :D

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet but it does look very good!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers! Mostly the second. Every time I read the synopsis I'm like: wow, I want to read this! But Switched was such a disappointment for me, I'm still not sure if I really want to...

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started the series yet but most reviews I've read said it's a good one. Love the covers! I just wish the girl is the same in every book. Great pick!

    My Waiting on Wednesday
    Karina @ Couchpotatoreader

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first book was pretty good ;) nice WOW! I really really like the last cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so waiting for this one. almost here! I love the new cover. They seem to just get better and better.

    my wow. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-36-and-www.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no read Wake, yet, but I need to get around to it! Hope you enjoy these when they come out!

    My WOW

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Wake yet, but I'll definitely be doing it soon.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lullaby was my pick not too long ago! Beautiful but you are right book #3 is just stunning and all around a NEED! Great pick this week :D
    If you have a moment here is My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read Wake yet but I did fall in love with the cover (this is so on my to read list)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wasn't a big fan of Wake, but I think I will check out Lullaby just to see where the story goes. My one issue right now? Where in the world did they come up with that cover for Tidal? It doesn't fit with the other 2 at all. It looks like an adult fiction cover.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of these books. I love all the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only read Amanda Hocking's Trylle series, but I do remember liking the series, even though I think she butchered a character I liked, that was really my only issue. I should definitely check out this series.

    I can't figure out of I like that the covers are all pretty different. They do have water in common, but the third is a lot darker. I think I'll probably check them out in e-book format when I get a new kindle.

    ReplyDelete