Wednesday 6 March 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (41)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
How My Summer Went Up in Flames
Release Date: May 7, 2013
Rosie’s always been impulsive. She didn’t intend to set her cheating ex-boyfriend’s car on fire. And she never thought her attempts to make amends could be considered stalking. So when she’s served with a temporary restraining order on the first day of summer vacation, she’s heartbroken—and furious.

To put distance between Rosie and her ex, Rosie’s parents send her on a cross-country road trip with responsible, reliable neighbor Matty and his two friends. Forget freedom of the road, Rosie just wants to hitchhike home and win back her ex. But with every mile marker that passes, Rosie discovers a new sense of self…and that sometimes the best revenge is moving on.

I've actually come to love road trip stories, especially if there is some kind of love problem between the two main characters. Examples: 
In HonorAmy and Roger's Epic Detour

In Honor | Amy & Roger's Epic Detour

They are so cute and I can't get enough of them. If you know any YA road trip romances then LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS RIGHT NOW! (Didn't mean to shout at you guys, (; I just love road trips).


Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below and I'll check it out!

Have a great week,
Sam :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi to every body, іt's my first pay a visit of this web site; this blog consists of awesome and genuinely fine information designed for visitors.

    Here is my blog post ... www.cactipedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure if this book is something for me, but I like the cover :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously about to add this to my tbr. I love roadtrip books to. For some reason I'm really hoping this is more funny than serious, I see so much potential for a really delightful read!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love a good road trip book. Love the cover of your pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds great! I have a copy from Edelweiss (yay!), but I'm waiting closer to release to read it.

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've read a road trip book before, but this one does sound good!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this sounds great! I have Amy & Roger's Epic Detour on my TBR ans will definitely add a copy of this :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOO, this one's on Edelweiss! I didn't request it though - I requested far too way recently. I probably will skip this one, because it sounds a little to drama-filled for me, but I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it! :)

    Here is my WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is very, very high on my wishlist! Awesome choice! :)

    ReplyDelete