Saturday 30 March 2013

Book Haul (#39)

Hey,

IT'S THE END OF TERM! WOOOO! *Happy sigh* 2 week holiday. And sorry about not posting a book haul last week, guys! I didn't get any new books, but I did get a lot of reading and reviews done. :D

This week I bought/borrowed/received:
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)
Heart Shaped by Sioban Parkinson - Received -
Thank you, Hachette Children's Books! This sounds like an adorable contemporary novel. 
I've been after this book for so long! Thank God it came out it the UK and was available in my library.
Immortal City (Immortal City, #1)Scarlet (Scarlet #1)
I love a good angel book and this looked like the right choice.
I have never heard about a YA retelling of Robin Hood so I just had to pick this one up!
Under The Never SkyPure
I've actually already got this book in the US hardback but I thought "Why not?" since I probably won't be getting the second book in hardback anytime soon because it's way toooo expensive. Plus I love this cover.
I've heard mixed things but I'm willing to give it a go.
If I Stay
If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman - Bought -
I read this book two years back and I absolutely LOVED it! I've finally got my own copy. :D

That's my haul for this week. Leave a link to your book haul/letterbox love/in my mailbox/stacking the shelves in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :D

4 comments:

  1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman was a really great book. I recently bought the second book and I'm a little afraid to read it but I still want to!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of books! And your post just reminded me about my unread copy of Immortal City and Born Wicked, both which I'm excited to read! The cover for Under the Never Sky is actually pretty!

    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I'm totally in love with these covers especially Under The Never Sky. So much pretty. Happy Easter and Happy Reading!!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarlet is AWESOME. I really, really loved it :) So, happy reading!

    Showcase Sunday, Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete