Sunday 10 March 2013

Book Haul (#37)

Hello!

This has been a surprisingly uneventful week. It has gone past in a blur of tea, homework and Ed Sheeran songs. I hope you all had a much more exciting week than mine!

Here are the books that I have received/borrowed/bought/won this week:
Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls, #2)Through to You
Sweet Shadows (Medusa #2) by Tera Lynn Childs - Received -
Thank you, Templar Publishing! This is the exciting sequel to Sweet Venom. I'm half-way through it and I'm loving the action.
Through to You by Emily Hainsworth - Won -
I won a paperback copy from Emma at Book Angel. I've already read it and you can check out my review here!
The Fault in Our StarsBurning Bright (Flynn, #2)
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - Borrowed -
I've heard incredible things about this book and I thought that I should pick it up since it's been over a year since it was published. Apparently it's really sad? I think I should get my tissues ready.
Burning Bright (Flynn #2) by Sophie McKenzie - Borrowed -
This is the sequel to Falling Fast. Basically a very cute romance with a lot of problems in the relationship. I think the books are pretty good, though the characters are quite frustrating at times. 
Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine, #1)
The Dark Heroine (Dinner with a Vampire #1) by Abigail Gibbs - Bought -
This book has got some pretty mixed reviews but I'm willing to give it a try.

That's my haul for this week! Leave a link to your book haul/letterbox love/stacking the shelves/In My Mailbox in the comments below so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :D

9 comments:

  1. I got The Dark Heroine last week too - I'm going to be open minded about but I've also read some mixed reviews.

    Loved TFIOS - John Green writes such fantastic characters!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely get your tissues ready! TFIOS is the only book that's ever make me cry! John Green writes beautifully, and The Fault in Our Stars is definitely worthy of all the praise it has been getting! Can't wait to read your review of it... :DD
    ~ Ruby @ http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Sweet Shadows cover is neat. I hear great things about TFIOS but haven't read it so can't really confirm Great haul this week! Enjoy your books.

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to read the Medusa series. It seems great. Enjoy all your new books. :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul of books! I've heard the same mixed reviews about Dark Heroine but I shall still read my copy eventually, TFIOS is heartbreaking and I absolutely loved it once I'd stopped crying :) Happy reading!

    my haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy your reads! I've been wanting to read Tera Lynn Childs for awhile now!

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read The fault in our stars. Happy reading :D!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-42.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books there! I hope they fixed all the errors in The Dark Heroine!

    ReplyDelete