Sunday 3 March 2013

Book Haul (#36)

Hey,

I went back to school on Monday. *Sigh* It felt like a very long week and I am relieved that I have survived it to see the weekend! WOOO!
This week I've received one AMAAZING book:
Spark (Elemental, #2)
Spark (The Elementals #2) by Brigid Kemmerer - Won -
I won a signed copy of Spark from Brigid Kemmerer at The Midnight Garden. I've read Storm and thought it was brilliant! I can not wait to start this... now.

Leave a link to your book haul/stacking the shelves/letterbox love/in my mailbox in the comments below so I can check it out.

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :D

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the fantastic win! I haven't read this series yet, but it's been on my radar and Brigid Kemmer is such a sweetheart.

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning! Signed books are the best :D Happy reading.

    Haul - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on both surviving the week and the win ;-)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the series but I really want to start on it soon. Sweet haul! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win! I have yet to start the series... Need to start soon! :)

    Happy reading!

    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I still need to read Storm, but I'm sure I'll love it when I eventually do! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I still need to start this series. This looks really good though!

    Here's My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, nice looking book! Congats :) and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete