Wednesday 9 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (98)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
Release Date: June 17, 2014
The capital has fallen. The Darkling rules Ravka from his shadow throne.

Now the nation's fate rests with a broken Sun Summoner, a disgraced tracker, and the shattered remnants of a once-great magical army.

Deep in an ancient network of tunnels and caverns, a weakened Alina must submit to the dubious protection of the Apparat and the zealots who worship her as a Saint. Yet her plans lie elsewhere, with the hunt for the elusive firebird and the hope that an outlaw prince still survives.

Alina will have to forge new alliances and put aside old rivalries as she and Mal race to find the last of Morozova's amplifiers. But as she begins to unravel the Darkling's secrets, she reveals a past that will forever alter her understanding of the bond they share and the power she wields. The firebird is the one thing that stands between Ravka and destruction—and claiming it could cost Alina the very future she’s fighting for.

I. Need. This. NOOOWWWW!
Shadow and Bone and Siege and Storm were absolutely stunning and faultless in every single way! One of the best fantasy, possibly even the best, YA novels out there. Please give me this conclusion now.

Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

6 comments:

  1. Yes!! I feel so behind, I still need to read the second book and apparently soon.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read this series. I have heard great things. I will wait until this one has released to read. I'm so sick of waiting for series to finish! LOL! Great choice! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the gif. And YES! I seriously cannot wait to read this one as well! I recently read and loved Siege and Storm, so I feel very caught up and excited to read the final book. Hopefully, it is awesome and blows us away! :D

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gif, Oh my! This one looks so, so, good but sadly I still need to start the series. Someday...hopefully...
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to start this series, Must get now! hope you get it soon and enjoy it

    My Waiting on Wednesday
    88dreamers

    ReplyDelete