Sunday 6 April 2014

Book Haul (#79)

Hey,

Guess what? IT'S THE EASTER HOLIDAYS WHICH MEANS NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS. 

image
This means I have time for things... YES THINGS! ANYTHING. I can't wait to spend my time sleeping and eating... *Sigh* It's going to be great. Oh, and of course, I have time to get more posts together for you guys.

This week I've won and borrowed:
Far From YouBoundless (Unearthly, #3)
Far From You by Tess Sharpe - Won -
Thank you Raimy at Readaraptor and Indigo Books! This is some kind of murder mystery book, I think. It sounds pretty damn awesome, and there has been a lot of positive feedback on it. I shall crack this open soon.
Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand - Borrowed -
I know I'm late, but I have a good excuse! The publisher in the UK decided NOT to publish the last book, and over a year later, my library decides to get a US paperback copy... HOOORAY! I'm so excited. I don't really remember the events in Unearthly and Hallowed but I know I loved them so... GAHHHHHH! EXCITEMENT!!!
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Independent Study (The Testing, #2)
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer - Borrowed
I have been waiting for you, my pretty one! :D Cinder and Scarlet were simply fantabulous and stunning in their own ways, and I'm simply desperate to see what Meyer has in store for us next! The Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charbonneau - Borrowed
I enjoyed The Testing, but it wasn't completely unique. I have heard mixed things about this book; some are extremely happy, while others are extremely disappointed... Maybe I'll end up somewhere in the middle!
Fragile Line
Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye - Received -
Thank you Netgalley and Entangled Publishing! I read the blurb and I could not simply resist requesting this. It's about a girl who struggles to remember events, and one day she wakes up next to a guy and she doesn't know who he is or how she got in the situation. I'm just ready!

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :)

4 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of awesome things about Far From You too! I hope it's great for you too!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far from you and Cress are definetly on my TBR list and Boundless I read last year and it was amazing. Great haul, happy reading :)

    http://booklalaland.blogspot.com/2014/04/in-my-mailbox-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that is INSANE. Two weeks?! We got ONE week, for "spring" break, which was over two weeks ago. We don't get Easter holidays... probably because Johns Hopkins is a Jewish-dominated private school. Or something.

    Anyway. I read Far From You! I liked it, for the most part. The UK cover is really cool! I hope you enjoy it, and all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic week and enjoy your lovely vacation time!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cress! Love love love that book! And that series. That's a different cover of Independent Study. I'm not a huge fan of that series, but it's fun enough. Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete