Sunday 13 April 2014

Book Haul (#80)

Hey,

I hope you're all feeling fresh. CAUSE I AM! I am on fire. I've read so much. BA-BYE YOU STUPID READING FLUNKKKK!
On Wednesday, I also went to see Divergent as it was released in the UK on April 4th, so I'm not too late, am I? In my opinion, I thought it was pretty good. I was extremely disappointed with the romance though; there was not enough development like there was in the book. BUT, Shailene Woodley and Theo James were HELLA CUTE!!

I thought that Theo James was going to be terrible as Four; but he did a good job. Thank God there is going to be a sequel and a third film! If you haven't watched it yet, GO GET YO ASS TO DAH CINEMA NOW!

Anyway, this week I borrowed:
Defy the Stars (Flynn, #4)The Elites
This is the final book in the series. I am not obsessed but the story is interesting enough to make me want to see how it all ends. I reviewed the first book Falling Fast a few years ago.
Natural Born Angel (Immortal City, #2)Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)
Natural Born Angel (Immortal City #2) by Scott Speer - Borrowed -
I read Immortal City just over a year ago and I liked it but didn't drive me crazy, but you know me.. I can't stay away from an angel book.
Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #2) by Gena Showalter - Borrowed -
THIS. OH. MY. I have no idea why I didn't try and get my hands on this sooner! I read Alice in Zombieland in 2012 and it's one of my favourite books so... AHHHHHHHHHH. No spoils please, I have a date with Cole.

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday/In My Mailbox in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,
Sam :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the Divergent film too. I'm glad you did too. Lovely haul too! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete