Friday 16 August 2013

What do you think?

Hey there!
I'm here on this lovely Friday to ask you all a question. A question that will seriously help me improve my blog for you, my amazing readers! And this question is: 
How can I improve my blog? 
I want to know what you like, what you don't like, what you want, what you you don't want, etc. 

I've created a form that you can fill out below that will seriously, SERIOUSLY help me. This is because I have no clue of how many reviews to post a week, when do host a giveaway, what memes you want me to take part in, or maybe things you want want me to discuss. 

Leave a comment, fill the form, anything! I want to hear what you guys think.

I cannot thank you enough for filling out the form or leaving a comment! I will reply to all comments with feedback and definitely take everything you guys tell me on board so I can improve my blog for you.

I love you all.
Sam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment