Sunday 25 August 2013

Book Haul (#57)

Hey,

I've been in France from 18th (Sunday) to 22nd (Thursday). I know last week in my book haul I said, "I hate camping." Well, turns out... I HAD AN AMAZING TIME! I made friends who I now keep in touch with on Skype and Facebook, and I'm even making my parents go back next year so I can see them because... I just had the best time. 
Anyway! I hope you've all had an amazing week. Feel free to tell me what you've done this week/summer in the comments below.

This week I've received:
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black - Received -
Thank you, Orion Publishing! I cannot wait to start this because I've only heard good things about it.
Stargazing from Nowhere by Isabel Thomas and Marilyn Thomas - Received -
Thank you, Isabel and Marilyn! I'm starting the book right now and I'm loving the idea of the main character having a blog!

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday in the comments so I can check it out!

Best,
Sam :D

Previous Posts:
Review - The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Review - Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
Waiting on Wednesday - Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
Weekly Favourites (3)
Vampire Academy Blood Sisters Discussion

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun! I've only been camping once (thinking I'd hate it) and I didn't have too bad of a time. :)

    I'm really looking forward to The Coldest Girl in Coldtown!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete