Wednesday 18 June 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (108)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for....

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
Release Date: August 14, 2014
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

I really, really enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss for it's adorable characters and fluffy romance. I have yet to read Lola and the Boy Next Door but I simply know that I'm going to love it, like I know I will love this one as there is some appearance of Etienne and Anna!!

Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of her books yet, but I hear great things! Great choice! My WOW

    ReplyDelete