Sunday 22 June 2014

Book Haul (#86)

Hey,

How have you all been? What are you reading? HAVE YOU SEEN THE FAULT IN OUR STARS? Yes, I know that the film came out early June in the US so many of you probably have seen it, but I saw it on Friday and I am still feeling the impact of the story. The book left a mark, but so did the film. The actors were brilliant. What do you think?

This week I borrowed:
AttachmentsStorm and Stone
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell - Borrowed -
I still haven't read anything by this author and I really need to get my hands on Eleanor and Park because apparently that one is the best. 
Storm and Stone by Joss Stirling - Borrowed -
I enjoyed the Benedict series by Joss Stirling so I'm not going to stay away from this book. From what I know, this is a standalone novel.

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday in the comments so I can check it out!

Enjoy all your books,
Sam :)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    Wholesale gold chains

    ReplyDelete