Sunday 1 June 2014

Book Haul (#84)

Hey,

It's been a nice relaxing week at home. After all, it is ANOTHER half term. Not that I'm complaining, but these frequent half terms just make me so lazy.

On a side note, I've made another Twitter account which is specifically aimed at books. The one that I have now is also used for personal uses like keeping in touch with friends and updating my social life. But @Falling_Books is specifically for glorious books so feel free to drop a follow. 

Anyways, this week I bought and received:
12 Years A SlaveThe Winner's Curse (Winner's Trilogy, #1)
12 Years A Slave by Solomon Northup - Bought -
This sounds like an heartbreaking book to read but I'm really excited to get into it. You can also check out my giveaway for a spare copy of the book on Tuesday!
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) - Received -
Thank you, Bloomsbury! I've actually already won a copy of this book so I will be giving this one away. And hopefully my review will be up soon. THIS BOOK IS FREAKIN' AMAZING!
Exposure (Virals, #4)
Thank you, Random House and Jenny at Wondrous Reads!

Leave a link to your Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/In My Mailbox/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday in the comments below so I can check it out.

Enjoy your books,
Sam :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY SUMMER! I can't believe I'm taking summer classes at the university right now - I need to stop working O_O I'm glad you loved The Winner's Curse - me too! Such a fabulous novel, and the cover is gorgeous ^_^

    Have a fantastic week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many amazing good things about The Winner's Curse, so I'm glad to see that you really love it. I'm hoping to buy a copy soon so I can finally get the chance to read it! I Hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete