Wednesday 4 June 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (106)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
Beware the Wild
Release Date: October 21, 2014
It's an oppressively hot and sticky morning in June when Sterling and her brother, Phin, have an argument that compels him to run into the town swamp -- the one that strikes fear in all the residents of Sticks, Louisiana. Phin doesn't return. Instead, a girl named Lenora May climbs out, and now Sterling is the only person in Sticks who remembers her brother ever existed.

Sterling needs to figure out what the swamp's done with her beloved brother and how Lenora May is connected to his disappearance -- and loner boy Heath Durham might be the only one who can help her. 

I've never read a story that involves any kind of swamp setting and it just sounds weird; like a good weird. And the cover looks super creepy! I suspect that this story should be interesting.
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments below so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :D

2 comments:

  1. The whole swamp setting sounds like it will be pretty interesting.. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is going to be really interesting too! Grabbed it from Edelweiss and I'm looking forward to reading it. Hope it's as good as it sounds!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete