Sunday 8 September 2013

Weekly Favourites (4)

Hey,
This post is all about showing, you know, your favourite things... that week. Favourite cover, favourite book, favourite series, favourite author, anything book-ish I guess. :D

Feel free to join in and leave a link to your post in the comments!
--------------------------------
Favourite Cover:
World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
I love the colors for this one! And the texture... Not too keen on the font, but let's not get picky. Angelfall was awesome (REVIEW) and I'm looking forward to this one.
--------------------------------
Favourite Book that I've Read:
------------------------------
Favourit Series:
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan -
I have now finished the first two books and I adore them! I'm so upset with myself that I didn't read the books before I saw the films, but never mind that because I have a long time until the next few movies to read the whole series. 

I'm slightly disappointed with how much they changed in the movies, but nevertheless, I really, really loved them! Especially Sea of Monsters! The graphics were awesome and Logan Lerman is a wonderful Percy........ and he's so good loookinngg!
--------------------------------
Favourite Girl in a Dress:
Horizon
Over the past "Weekly Favourites" I have chosen a few girls in dresses on the cover that have their dresses fading into some sort of element. There's been smoke (Everbound) and there's been water (Teardrop), and now there's fire! This one looks super cool and I love it! I love the dress, the background, the colours.

I don't really like the books though... Shame.
---------------------------------
Favourite Blog:
Photobucket
The YA Sisterhood - Jennifer and Amy
This week it has to be The YA Sisterhood blog! This blog is run by many! Jen always has something interesting to talk about or post. She updates you on all the popular bookish news and releases. Her review are straight to the point, insightful and, from my opinion, very trustworthy. The girls at YA S play a big part in the book blogging world by hosting the much-loved YA Crush Tourney and YA Heroine Tourney. If you haven't checked out their blog, GOOOOOOO!

Enjoy your books,
Sam :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I've never seen that Percy Jackson cover but its pretty cool. I also like the cover for Horizon.

    ReplyDelete