Saturday 14 September 2013

Book Haul (#59)

Hey there!

So, first week back at school and all I can say is: WHY YOU GIVE ME SO MUCH HOMEWORK?!?!?! But, it's all cool guys. I'm coping! However, this means that I've got nothing read. Nope, I've read nothing. I've had no time... but don't worry, I will get back on track...... soon.

Anyone got some amazing books to recommend to me? I've been away from the blogosphere for too long. ;)

This week I borrowed:
Casting Shadows (Flynn, #3)Bitter End
Casting Shadows (Flynn #3) by Sophie McKenzie - Borrowed -
These are real cute books! If you're getting into YA, definitely check this adorable, yet filled with serious issues, trilogy.
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown - Borrowed -
Trying to find some more contemporaries to read!
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) by Rick Riordan - Borrowed -
I've read the first two and really, really enjoyed them, but my library hasn't got the third one yet so I will have to wait! :(
Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5) by Rick Riordan - Borrowed -

Leave a comment below with a link to you Book Haul/Stacking the Shelves/Letterbox Love/Showcase Sunday/In My Mailbox so I can check it out!

Enjoy your books,

Sam :)

Previous Posts:
Review - Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
Review - Stargazing from Nowhere by Isabel Thomas and Marilyn Thomas
Waiting on Wednesday - United We Spy by Ally Carter
Let's Talk - City of Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment