Wednesday 4 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (67)

Hey,

This week I'm waiting for...
The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
Release Date: October 22, 2013
Ella and Micha have survived tragedy and heartbreak. When they're together, anything seems possible. But now they are thousands of miles apart, and managing their long distance relationship will put their love to the test.



Ella is back at school, trying hard not worry so much about her future. But with her father in and out of rehab, she's having a hard time making it through the days. All she wants is Micha by her side, but she refuses to let her problems get in the way of his dreams.



Micha spends his days touring the country with his band, but deep down he knows something is missing. Being away from Ella is harder than he thought it would be. He wants her closer to him-needs her with him. But he won't ask her to leave college, just to be with him.



The few moments they do spend together are intense and passionate, but it only makes it more difficult when they have to part. They know they want to be together, but is wanting something enough to get them to their forever?


I know the book is already out in the US but I'm waiting for the UK to publish it. I read The Secret of Ella and Micha and thought it was super cute!!! I can't wait to read more of Ella and Micha because the ending to the first book was way too cute. <3 You can check out my review HERE!
image
Leave a link to your WoW post in the comments so I can check it out!

Have a good week,
Sam :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg that gif kills me. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete