Sunday 24 May 2020

Book Haul (#110)

This is my book haul for the last two weeks. I've been able to buy some books on Facebook Marketplace and I am loving secondhand book-buying life. 
Sisters of Sword and Song
Sisters of Sword and Song by Rebecca Ross - ARC (Release: June 23, 2020)
Thank you Harper Teen for the eARC on Edelweiss! This book sounds and looks like my dream. It's a story with a twist on Greek gods and humans with magic. 
Defiance (Defiance, #1)Deception (Defiance, #2)
Deliverance (Defiance, #3)
I bought this beautiful US hardback trilogy and I cannot wait to dive in. I actually read Defiance and Deception previously and rated them highly but cannot for the life of me remember the story. I think it will be interesting to give these a re-read six years later to see if I think they're still just as awesome. And it will also be good to finally finish it after all these years! I must not have been able to get my hands on the finale, but I am so excited to get back into this world again. If you have not heard of this trilogy it's a YA fantasy/dystopian. 

If you have a book haul this week link it in the comments and I would love to check it out! Also if you've read any of the books that I've shown let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment